We work with Music Mix Entertainments to provide only top quality and experienced Wedding DJ's. Alex who runs Music Mix Entertainments is a professional DJ who has been in the music business for many years and has hundreds of Weddings under his belt. In the main it will be Alex who is your DJ.
Alex knows the format of Weddings, understands the stress this brings to the bride and groom. Your Wedding DJ / Wedding Disco is a key part to your evening entertainment from the first dance announcement through to the end of the night. Alex is professional and reads the audience, knowing when to play a song at the right time, keeping the dance floor alive. Alex will contact you to discuss your first dance, and any other specific music requests you want on the day.
Alex will happily announce the cutting of the cake, first dance, music requests etc. - Acting like a toastmaster
All Disco booklings come with a written confirmation and usually a £50 deposit is required to secure the booking date. Alex also provides mood lighting,(at an additional cost, or upfront combined prove agreed) which he will set up in the right place to ensure the lights maximise the mood and give the right ambience and atmoshphere. Wedding DJ / Disco prices start from £250 which will cover you for 4 hours of DJ time, you can get a 6 hour slot for a price of £300. We have various wedding pricing deals from time to time which incorporate moodlighting & Name Projection for £300 for the evening (Price will vary depending on the hours, early set up time etc.) Check what offers we have and your budget - if you don't ask you will never get!.
You will find majority of hotels the Wedding DJ / Wedding Disco comes with the package of your wedding, but you very rarely get to meet the DJ and a lot of the time an agency will have the contract with the venue and they will send on ocassions in-experienced DJs. You do not have to choose the Hotel DJ, and in most cases the price will range from £350 - £500 for most hotels. We will give you a realistic price for Quality equipment and more improtantly an experienced Weeding DJ who is there for you and your guests.
Alex is smartley dressed, and alwys professional, does not drink on the job, does not smoke, and their for you all evening
- Music Mix Mobile Disco provides a full overhead lightshow, with a starcloth wrapped around the front of the disco
- Alto Professional PA System with 2000w Powered Tops and 1200w Sub music system is provided, which is ample for majority of venues - This can be upgraded for larger venues for an additional cost - we can provide Mackie powered speakers to complement
- Shure Radio Mics available to be utilised on the day for speeches etc. (all included in the price)
- Meet and Greet can be arranged
- Music Requests welcome before and on the night, plus we can accomodate iphones etc. on the night to play your songs
- Optional Karaoke Available for an additional £80, which is via a projector screen when booked with the disco
- Optional Mood Lighting - Please see seperate page for pictures and pricing guide - Approx £100 when booked with the DJ
- Contact Alex on 07912 965107
- If Alex is already booked, we work with quality and experienced Wedding DJ's who provide the same quality and attention to detail as Alex would
- We pride our business on reputauion and positive feeback, we want you to recommend us to friend and family and see you again
- Find Alex on FaceBook musicmixentertainments.co.uk
- £10m Public Liability - We can send you a copy, but usually we will sort this out for you and sent direct to the event co-ordinator at your venue
£10million Public Liability Insurance and all equipement is P.A.T. Tested for Safety - Certificates available upon request
Professional Wedding DJ Hire / Wedding Disco Hire throughout the Northwest including:
North Wales, Cumbria, Lancashire, Cheshire, Wirral, Merseyside