4ft High LED Flex Neon Love Letters
- Our Neon Love letters are made in house as custom wedding decoration/props.
- Utilising an unique colour mixing systems we can create hundreds of different colours and shades to match your theme.
- LED flex technology gives all the benefits of Neon without creating any heat or breakable glass tubing in our letters.
- Create vibrant colours from hot pink, through cool blues, into subtle ambers and reds for those autumnal vibes.
- Our neon letters are bright enough to make a statement even in full daylight and then become a stunning focus point as the sun goes down and the party starts.
- Below are a selection of pictures showing some of the different colours that can be achieved along with how the letters site with some of our other products, keep scrolling to see our letters in actual venues across the North West.
Neon Love Letters showing one of the many warming orange/amber shades combined with our Neon "Crazy in Love" hanging sign.
Neon Love Letters showing one of the many cool cyan/turquoise shades combined with our Neon "Crazy in Love" hanging sign.
Neon Love Letters showing a shadeo red combined with our Neon "Crazy in Love" hanging sign and flower wall.
Neon Love Letters showing one of the many sophisticated blue shades combined with our Neon "Crazy in Love" hanging sign.
The ultimate in industrial chic! Our 4ft Neon Love letters looking the part against the industrial brick work of the West Bay at the Titanic Hotel in Liverpool.
Abode Hotel Chester - Cool cyan providing a splash of colour in this amazing modern and light space in the heart of Chester.
Set here to a purply pink and showing off it's reflection on one of our polished black startlit dancefloors, our neon love awaits the guests return for the evenings entertainment in the Grosvenor Suite at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel in Chester.
Our neon love set to bright neon white looking amazing at the stunning Willington Hall in Cheshire. This was an intimate wedding during the end of 2020 and our letters help to enhance an already romantic winter wedding setting.
30 James Street in Liverpoollooking great with Neon Pink LOVE!
Our groom model being rather greedy here, not only using out neon love set to cyan as a photo prop but also have 4 stunning brides all to himself. This was a small setup at a Bliss Wedding Fair showcasing and few of our products including venue dressing items such as blossom trees, pillars and a white led starlit dancefloor.